Monday, January 8, 2007

It's time to start warming up those psychic muscles!

Ready for some exercises? What follows are some practical exercises that will allow you to use and hone your skills with the added benefit of being able to see the results fairly instantly. You don't have to use these exercises, you can create your own. I simply hope that these inspire you in some way.

Before you start actively reading for people, it's a good idea to do some real readings (like the exercises that follow) that allow you to check your accuracy. That way, when you're reading for more and more people, you are doing it with confidence and the knowledge that you have ability.
And here's a tip for you: you can use the tarot for so much more than you may realize. Don't be afraid to ask the tarot questions like, "What can I do to improve my abilities with the cards?" Or, "What blocks me from being able to read better for myself?"



No comments: